Village Life, Easy Living
Designed by award-winning studio Slow Life Architects to bring together the colours, textures and mood of the Mediterranean, LUX* Marseillan presents an unrivalled collection of residences, ranging from one bedroom garden suites to exclusive five bedroom waterfront villas.
Light, spacious, natural, local’ – the four guiding principles for the design, resulting in a combination of French elegance with sleek, modern comfort.Joan Balagué - Slow Life Architects
Luxurious “waterfront” villas overlooking each of the vineyard plots. The views of the Bassin de Thau are spectacular.
- 690 m2 villas Infinity pool
- Cinema room, billiard room, wine cellar, sauna
- 5 spacious bedrooms including 1 ground floor suite
- Underground garage
Villas with private pool
In the heart of the estate, typical villas with traditional stone walls and roof terrace. True to the architectural spirit of the region, these villas combine traditional design with contemporary interiors.
- Villas from 90 to 140 m2 with 2 to 4 bedrooms
- Inner courtyard with garden and private pool
- Large roof terrace with views of the resort gardens or the Bassin de Thau
Rooftop homes with large terraces and views of the Bassin de Thau. These penthouses are veritable mansions: each penthouse has a private lift offering total independence and privacy.
- Apartments from 136 to 253 m2 with 3 or 4 bedrooms
- Terraces with stunning views
- Private lift
Apartments that evoke the houses of traditional vintners,
with views of the sea or the gardens of the resort.
All apartments are organised around an open living area including kitchen and dining room.
- Apartments from 49 to 90 m2
- 1 to 2 bedrooms
- Views of the Bassin de Thau or the resort gardens
- Generous terraces